Saturday, September 3, 2011

WHAT'S UP for Saturday, Julie?

Today, feeling so-so. Arghs! You know what? I hate this kind of feeling, I really can't tell nor describe what I feel as of this moment. I just want to go somewhere only "I" know, somewhere peaceful, no these and thats... . 




Okay, So I am not trying to be so pessimistic here. Maybe, I just need super super super encouragement for now. I am getting tired as day goes by BUT tired of what? HECK. Working? I think in a way because I have to stay awake for 16hours everyday: A PLE & a teacher at the same time(enjoying on my 2nd job:teaching Young Geun♥ He is a smart boy.).  BUT I love my job though. I already am missing my friends at work-PLE's:MWAN & OPT4, All Star friends, & BF HS super lovies. 


Lord, please hug me. I need it now. Clear my mind. I want to to renew my strong FAITH, PEACE of MIND please? 


 Looking into the positive side:
                                                          
                                                           Three best things: I wanna feel, again.



Good thing, I have HIM♥ He's my SUPERMAN. Mr. Bryan Jayson Moratillo.
Hug me, FOREVER please?
L-O-V-E

Thank you for always being there for me, for making me happy every time I am so-so. Thank you for every effort, I appreciate it. Just so you know. I maybe cold at times BUT it's just that I'm a girl : Mood sucks. :) I love you so much, BTW. 



Lord, though I am feeling nostalgic right now, I want to thank you for all the BLESSINGS and every opportunity. Please give me a lot of faith, encouragement, and peace of mind for I know I have a lot of duties and responsibilities- LIFE is HARD, please help me surpass every hardships.♥ 


Okay, feel better now. 
P.S: To my blogger/diary: I am so sorry for barely visiting you. Very busy:/  


"It's by love that we serve. It's by patience that we understand. It's by trials that we gain wisdom. It's by sharing that we become a blessing."




He posted this on my wall just now: somehow made my mood better. :) He really is my superman.





No comments:

Post a Comment